Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> WCE-2021 Singapore
VAL
Дата 7.12.2020 17:47
Quote Post

Мэтр, проФАН любви... proFAN of love

WCE-2021, Singapore

Dear Dr. V. A. Lapshinsky,

This is Miranda from organizing committee of WCE-2021 Singapore. I'm writing to follow-up my previous invitations. Would you please give me a tentative reply? Thank you very much.

I apologize for the inconvenience if the letter disturbed you more than once. On behalf of the Meeting Organizing Committee, it is my pleasure and privilege to invite you to give a speech in the 4th Annual World Congress of Education 2021, which will take place in Singapore during June 16-18, 2021. We have not heard from you for a couple of weeks since my first letter. Now we have received well responding from worldwide experts in planned sessions, in case you won’t miss it, we’ d like to extend our invitation again. We believe that your participation will add great value for the congress.

The World Congress of Education 2021 (WCE-2021) is intended to provide professional platform for educators from all over the world to share and exchange their ideas, experiences, innovations, methods and successful stories in the education work. The committee will invite world-known educators, presidents of well-known universities and licensed agencies etc. Participants of WCE-2021 will also be exposed to experts in the education industry showing their latest skills in the application of modern technology while accomplishing educational purpose.

The three-day conference comprises a wide-range topics including National Education Leadership, Disruptive Edu-Tech, Preschool Education, Primary Education, Higher Education, Vocational Education, Quality Education, Medical and Health Education, International Education, Foreign Language Education, Education Investment, etc. Except to enjoy the excellent meetings, you can also enjoy the local natural scenery, delicious food and other Social Activities.

For more information of the latest program, please click here.

We look forward to your kind reply and participation in Singapore for this influential event! Your early reply would be much appreciated.

Sincerely Yours,
Ms. Miranda Liang

Organizing Committee of WCE-2021
Tel: 0086-411-84799609-817
Email: miranda@bitcongress.com

--------------------
www.valinfo.ru
Всегда... Always....
Quod licet jovi, non licet bovi!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 Пользователей читают эту тему (0 Гостей и 0 Скрытых Пользователей)
0 Пользователей:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll